ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Monday, January 23, 2012

Graduation Card

Graduation for many of our children, nieces, nephews or grandchildren is right around the corner. Time to start making those cards. Thought I would share with you the graduation card I made for my daughter in 2005. The stamps are from Close to My Heart. The silver boarder is a vinyl border sticker from PopUps. You can find that over to the right under Places to Visit.

The tassle on cap top left is made from embrodery floss in my daughters school colors which are orange and black. They are attached with a black brad. The entire card is White except where I added a thin black strip beside the border on right.

Here is the inside



I printed the graduation announcement information on Vellum ...... stamped the rolled up graduation paper onto the card, then layered the vellum over it. Hope you like.

No comments: