ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas with Fun Stampers Journey

We have fantastic choice of Christmas Stamp sets.  Check out some of our holiday cards below.


Classic Ornaments Stamp set found in the Holiday Mini Catalog good until the end of September 2016.

What other stamps come in this set




Christmas Mug Stamp set and also a die set too.
But don't wait to long this is only available until the end of September 2016 in our 
Holiday Mini Catalog
The Mug Stamp set is a Bloom Benefit.  Which means with a $50 order you can get either the die or the stamp set free.


Silent Night found in the Fun Stampers Journey Catalog 2016 - 2017

This set has dies for each stamp.  Here is what all you get in the stamp set.




Also in the 2016 - 2017 catalog.

Why not join my site by adding your address so you can keep an eye out for new ideas and new stamps coming out.  Or to place an order with me if you so desire.

check out the catalog




Hope you are enjoying finding out more about this awesome company.

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.




No comments: