ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Easter Eggs for Senior Living Home

Well Easter is over with, but memories are not.  
I just wanted to show all of you what I put together for the Seniors at the 
Senior Living Home my hubby works at.

First I didn't have a lot of time because things got busy and I could not for the life of me come up with any ideas.  So after seeing several Brooches posted on our local VarageSale.com I got an idea.

Why not buy Easter Brooches and put them on felt eggs.

Ok next problem.  I needed 35 of them.  BUT I didn't want to spend $35 or more for brooches.  So I spoke with the lady told her what I was going to do with them and asked if she could maybe help out.  I told her I was not asking for a free hand out.  But could she give me a really good deal.
She wrote back she didn't have 35 Easter brooches.  I told her that was fine I could pick out others too and put them on an Easter Egg.  So we made a deal.  35 brooches for $16.  

I didn't take pictures of any of the brooches before putting them on the eggs.  But after putting a couple on eggs I decided plain eggs just would not work.  Especially for brooches that were 1" x 1 " in the middle of an Egg that was 3 inches tall.

So I got out my glitter glue.  That was not very funny.  Lots were died up or wanted to shoot out all the watery glue.  I did find that glitter glue by Rangers called Stickles.

All worked better than any of the other glues that I had.  So couple days ago I went on Amazon and ordered all the colors I could get.  GRINNING.

Here are the Easter Brooches.






Hope you have enjoyed my site here.  Please Subscribe, pin me to pinterest, and share with your friend.   Oh and I would love the hear from you in the comments below.  










No comments: