ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Washi Tape Mittens

What is Washi Tape you might ask.  Well I just learned all about it in October when our Archivers Scrapbook Store was shutting down.  It is sort of a cross between Masking Tape and Sticky notes.  But in pretty colors.


Everyone told me you just have to buy some it is so awesome.  You can do so much with it.  So I bought a couple rolls and took them home.  And made some Christmas Cards.  Here is what they look like.



The following week they had an even bigger discount on entire store items.  So I bought more Washi Tape.  Friends were complaining saying did I leave any for them to buy.  Yikes.  LOL  Yes don't worry I did leave a FEW rolls for them. But I ended up buying around 30 rolls some doubles because I fell in love with the design.

I covered a light switch cover so that it would match the colors of the room I was decorating.


Pretty Cool Don't you think ?  Here is one I found on Pinterest.  After I made mine and was so proud thinking to myself (Can't wait to share this idea bet no one else has thought of it) ha ha ha  Boy was I wrong. grin




One more idea for you.  Then if you want to see a whole folder of ideas you will have to join my FaceBook Store.   Creative Crafts and Supplies.  Find the url below the following exampler.




Here is my FaceBook Store / Group.  Just go here and ask me to approve you.

Creative Crafts and Supplies

What have you done with Washi Tape ?  Why not share it on here for others to read about.  Share your pictures too if it will let you.  I can't wait to see them.

Check out my store, sorry no shopping carts yet.  Just now adding washi tape.  Over 90 designs to choose from.

Creative crafts and Supplies    on my Weebly account


No comments: