ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bookmarks fun to make

Seems each time I turn around I forget to post on my blog.  If everyone that reads my blog only  knew how much I have to say but forget to say here. So I decided I better get posting.  Here are my latest book marks.


The London Book mark was bought then I added the 
Forrest Green Card Stock, the scrapbook paper, lace doily, clock and bling.




I added the same things to this book mark.


This one is made out of Balsa Wood.
I added the Hunter Green Card Stock,
Blue back ground to her dress,
Dotted Ribbon and the Words stamped on.




I did the same to this one.  Now I am going to use these to trade with others on a FaceBook Group I am on.  Ladies post a Bookmark and then if you like it you can say I want that one.  BUT ONLY if you already have one finished that you can post ASAP.  (As Soon As Possible).  Then someone sees yours and they post one in place of it and you send your bookmark to them.  It is a lot of fun.  You get to have fun creating a book mark.  Then you get to make someone's day when they get it in there mail box.  And most fun, is you get a book mark handmade by another crafter in your mail box.  


Remember if you like seeing things I do or reading Tutorials or watching some of my videos please subscribe to my blog.  Share it and ask your friends to subscribe too. 



No comments: