ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Waving from Tennessee

Wow I can't believe I have not posted since the 19th of June.  I am on the computer so much lately that I thought I had posted something new.  I have been working on moving all of my items i've made and am sharing, ideas, techniques, easy cards directions and my store over to WIX.com since now Weebly.com whom I LOVE is now charging if you make over 5 pages.  Wix is unlimited.  Not sure yet if I will get to have a store for free, but for now I am still searching.

Do you know of a website that has free website, unlimited pages and works with PayPal shopping carts ?  Comment below if you do.  I could really use some help.

Well it is 3am here and I am falling asleep.  So will write more tomorrow.  Nitey Nite everyone.

No comments: