ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, September 11, 2014

10 Things I Thought I would Never Say before becoming a Mommy

I just read the funniest post on a blog I follow and decided I just had to post the link and then talk about it on here too.




Check out her video of 


It is written to the tune what did the Fox say.

Ok my turn.  

TEN THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY BEFORE BECOMING A MOM


  1. Stop spitting on the window.
  2. I need to pee leave me alone.
  3. Awww Cry me a hand full (hated it when my mom said this)
  4. Wash your hands you don't know where they might have been when sleeping.
  5. Do you EVER shut up.   (remember I can't wait until they talk)
  6. Put the seat down I'm tired of sitting in water when I get out of bed to pee
  7. Were you born in a barn SHUT THE DOOR. (heard that enough growing up)
  8. Ok that's it, hold the light switch for 5 minutes and maybe next time you will remember to turn the light off when you leave the room.
  9. Just because the light was on when you went in there is no reason why you need to leave it on too.
  10. Next time you leave the light on in your bathroom when  you go to school I'm unscrewing a light bulb (this works wonders for girls who primp in the morning.  LOL
OK YOUR TURN.   TELL ME SOME THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY.  I NEED THE LAUGHTER.....................

Or how about you just never thought you would say............................

A new one for me as of 24 Oct 2014


I've fallen and I can't get up

2 comments:

Deva Dalporto said...

Aw, love it!!! These are hilarious. Thanks for linking over to my blog. xo, Deva

Mickey Jo said...

YW you have a great blog and I want others to see it.