ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shopping has began.....

     I love the crafty things I make and sell because the money you earn can go toward more crafts.  lol.  And Hobby Lobby just loves me.  Well ok maybe I'm being a little extreme on that and maybe I'm exaggerating..... but sometimes i pay there paychecks.  LOL  

(What do you think of my graphically designed photo above ?)

I know I am not the only one that spends way to much at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. 

 Anyways now that people are looking for Stocking Stuffers they are placing more Bracelet orders.
Which is a good thing.

(What do you think of my graphically designed photo above ?)
One way to lose weight fast.  LOL

  The customers I really like the most are those that are so easy to please.

They pick out there charms and leather color then tell me do what ever else I want.  So here is a few that I designed.  


This one above and below are in Support of Autism.  My Son has Asp burgers.



Hope you don't mind me sharing.  I have so much fun making these.






These were fun to make they are for 4 sisters and the mom.  She told me what everyone's favorite color and charms where then told me to take it from there.  


This last one the black ribbon was so shiny and pretty I made 4 braids like this for future orders.

Ok I have lots more and I want to show them off, but don't want to bore you.  So stay tuned and I will add more later that I made or am making.


Tell me what you think in the comments.  
Thanks for reading my posts.



No comments: