ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Doll House and More

Well I have gone and lost my mind.  I have bought a doll house and 
little by little I plan to decorate it.





This video is not just about the doll house.  It is also a craft hall.  So if you only want to see the doll house you will have to move the video forward.  But Subscribe and stay tuned as I decorate and add to my doll house.  




Scroll down for some close up still shots from the video


For now the little girls room


Below is a Guest room but soon to become the Bathroom


Below is the left side of the livingroom


Now for the comfortable part of the  Livingroom




Want to see more scroll up and watch the video.  Then subscribe and keep watch for other updates.












No comments: