ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Brooches Close up

Well I found one post in Draft form that I started Before Christmas.  
Yep the Advent Calendar.  
So I finished and published it and then I see it covered my Brooch video.  

Then I got thinking why not show some closer pics
of the Nursing home brooches for all to view.

I will show you St. Patrick's Day ones first. 



Check out the Video for the Above Boxers Here




Then Valentine's Day






For the Men


And this is what is left over


Most of the Men wanted the ones I thought I was making for the Women.



And then the first ones I made.  Which were done at Christmas Time.

Christmas

For the Men







Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: