ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Stickers, Stickers and more Stickers.


Do you LOVE to use STICKERS ?
they are so much fun to use.

Calendars , Journals ,  Awards to award your child, or to put in your Planners.

You have got to check out this new site.  She has some really cute stickers and ideas.
And she loves suggestions from Customers.  I suggested Flea Meds, and Vet Appointments.
I love what she created for me.

Here are some photos she said I could share.





She also has some larger coloring pages for children or for Quilting.
She created 2 for a lady that requested them.


And Zentagle, Zendoodle, pages to color.

She also does
* Logo's  * Banners * Poster Designs *
and more.  As she has Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design

Click on her store name below to view her shop.
If you like anything click on the HEART to favor it.  
Share on Pinterest.  Share with your friends.
And CLICK HEART on Store Front.
Please help her out.






Thanks for Checking out my blog.
Please subscribe to me aka FOLLOW ME.
Just click on the little button to the left of this that says FOLLOW ME>
Comments are always Welcome



No comments: