ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Bird Toys on FaceBook

Ok some of you might think I am crazy.  But for those of us that have birdies, 
we all know they need something to keep them busy.  

Well I decided to make a FaceBook page to show them off and sell them.

Check it out.  I've added several new toys.




Just a little preview

#16 is ( The Activity Foraging Ladder ) for Parakeets or bigger $10.00
16 Gauge stainless steel Wire used.
Also quick link for hanging
Measurements 12" x 3 1/4” from Quick Link hook to bottom

Plastic Curler,Beads,toys, wooden beads, flat shells, dog tag

FROM SMOKE FREE HOME



# 14 is The Activity Ball T Parakeets or smaller birds $5.00
16 Gauge stainless steel Wire used.
Also quick link for hanging
Measurements 8" from hook to bottom of yellow item

These are just a few.  If you have any friends that have birds ask them to check me out.
Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of my 2 above creations.

As Always Thank you for reading this post.  Subscribe to me so 
that you get notified of any new posts I might add.

Have a Great Day!







No comments: