ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Friday, August 10, 2018

A New Crochet Discovery

Just found a new love.  Can't wait to try it out.
  
Click words above picture to get the pattern.

Ok and now some pics of how people use there yarn for these
 above blankets to keep yarn from getting tangled.
And now I am so excited because I just found a YouTube Video on how to 
graph your picture on Paint.

Creating a graph for crochet using paint

by
Kayla Jackson
Published on Sept 17, 2014

Ok so I am off to see if I can do this.
Thanks for reading my blog.  Subscribe please.

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: