ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Brooches for Easter

Just noticed I never shared the Brooches I made last year for the 
Senior Patients at the Senior Living Home.
The little hats I made from the Pom Pom thingies that you sew together to make other neat projects.  Here is a picture of some .  Well I will have to upload one later.  Apparently they are not called what I thought.  HELP....
Here is the type Pen Backs I started with
My husband hated me.  Men have big fingers and he was the nurse that got stuck pinning them on .

I then discovered these.  He said they are so much easier for him and for seniors to work with.
Thank you for Checking out my Blog.

Please Subscribe to me   aka  FOLLOW ME.
Just click on the little button to the left of this that says FOLLOW ME.

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: