ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Valentine Brooches

Hello again,  wow 2nd post today.  As some of you know I make Brooches for the Senior Living Home where my hubby works.  Here is what I made this year 2021.  


I must confess I am a bit embarrassed because I always make my Brooches from scratch.  But felt bad because I didn't make anything for Halloween or Thanks giving and was SOOOOOO late getting there Christmas Brooches to them.  

I found some kits I had bought the year before and had made up or had almost done to give them this year.  Normally I get there Brooches to hubby to deliver 2 days prior to the holiday.  Got these to them 2 weeks early.  Made 30 of them.

I am posting 2 Seniors wearing them but have not had there permission to post to my blog, so I have taken out there faces. 


 To bad because they are beautiful pictures.  But I figured they would not understand if my hubby tried to explain to them about my blog.  Well now on to December Brooches. 

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: