ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Friday, February 12, 2021

 

Tiny Cactus from Wish.

If you have been to with you might have seen these.

click to see larger photo.

Well I didn't get around to planting my little cactus so now she is this size.

I went on line and found how they say to replant them.  

Not all of the adds show this.  I decided I am going to buy more.  I've bought 2 orders so far.  I'm going to order more. 

And found out the more you order the cheaper in the long run.  Some Wish items if you order more than one they charge you several shipping cost.  Not this one.

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: