ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Monday, June 16, 2014

Oven Roasted Sausages, Potatoes and Peppers



Oven-Roasted Sausages, Potatoes, and Peppers

I got this recipe off of Pinterest, and made it.  I did go to the original site lilasapron  and put a link to the title above for the original site and recipe.  I made a few changes to the recipe below to resemble what I did to ours.  EVERYONE loved it.   And it is so fast and EASY.


this recipe will serve 3-4 adults
1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links
(Johnsonville, Eckridge Generic or whatever you like. I used 2 packs of Polish Sausages that contain 4 to a pack. My family loves meat and some won't eat potatoes)

4-5 decent sized Potatoes (I used Red Potatoes leaving the Red skins on)

1 or 2 Bell Peppers, sliced ( I used Red and Orange)

1 Lg. Onion Sliced in long strips (I used 1 1/2 Sweet Vidalia Onions)

3 Tbsps. Olive Oil (yes she says it has to be Olive Oil)

Salt & Pepper

.................................Making It.........................

Spray a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.  Making sure it has a side to it.  I used a glass baking dish with a 2 inch side so I could pile it full... grinning )
Slice sausages into thin rounds I did mine 1/2 inch thick
Cut potatoes also into 1/2 inch chunks
Slice your Onions and Peppers into strips.
Place all ingredients into your baking pan.  
Mix your Olive Oil with 1/8th tsp of Salt and 1/8 tsp of Pepper (you can add more before cooking if you and your family prefer more)  Drizzle this mixture over everything.  You can use your hands to toss everything together if you want.

Bake in Oven at 400 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.

We have also made this and sprinkled shredded cheese over it, then placed back in the over for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.


You will love this.  If you try it let me know what you think in the comments below.  Did everyone in your family like it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better with cabbage as well. More flavor

Anonymous said...

Just wondering why the photo shows banana peppers and not the yellow and red bell peppers you referenced in your recipe.