ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Creative Crafts Supplyz

I've been working on a website to show off some of the things hubby is selling for me on Etsy.

To give ideas on how to use Washi Tape.

To show off cards I have made.

To show ATC's I have made

To show my birds.

And lots more.  

Want to check it out.  Just click on the link below.  I don't have shopping carts yet, working on
everything takes so much time.  I can put in 10 hours and only have 1/2 a page built.  Did you know it takes that much time?  Well why didn't you tell me.  Geesh.

Creative Crafts and Supplyz


if the link above doesn't work, try this. Click on



This is not just a site to sell things on.

Here are cards I made from a Gift Bag.


Our pets




I'm really having fun putting this site together.  It looks better than any I have ever put together before.  So take a peek then come back here and let me know what you think with what I have done so far.

Creative Crafts and Supplyz

No comments: