ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cut Files

Just a short note to tell you to go back to my post with subject line Paper Piecing.


3/19/2014    Paper Piecing


Click above then scroll down to 3rd post.  If it don't take you there then go to the archives for.    3/19/2014   I am working very hard on updating it even more with information UP TO DATE Information that is on companies / sites where you can purchase Cut Files.

And which ones offer FREEBIEs.  

I also updated my page titled

BOOK BINDING.  Lots of awesome information.  Go check it out.  See you later, I'm on my way back to Paper Piecing page to put even more information there for you.

6/4/2014

Oh and when you get done with all of this...................

Check out my website I am building.

Creative Crafts and Supplies    this site is old.  
You can still go there. and read tips and other information.  


Creative Craft Supplyz
Click the site above and click HOME if you want to go to our home page once you get there.  Have fun seeing what all we have posted.

Introducing my NEW Store and Website.  Find items for sale, gifts that are handmade for sale. Techniques, ATC's for Trade and examples.  Oh and my pets.  LOL
This new site is at Wix.com they let you have as many pages as you want for free.



Just click the link above.

Thank you for viewing my page.  Please follow my blog by clicking on the FOLLOW BLOG tab to the left.

No comments: