ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Great Outdoors Journal

More pages more Journals.   Here is my last post about My Journal




My Traveling Art Journal My First Entry



The last entry into the journal said I forgot to take a photo once I added the Fairies.  Well since then the journal came back into my hands.  So I was able to snap a photo of the finished page.  





I also added this tree to the page with the hills.  I need to do more but not sure what I want to add now that I have the Journal back.  Any suggestions???






Here are some art that others have added to my book

I will try to put who did each page.  I hate sharing without giving credit, but they signed the front of the Journal and not the page they did.  I need to take a photo of the Deer Write up about Deer on the page above.  It has some really fun neat information.









This has been so much fun.  I would like to do a swap with others.  But I don't think I want to send my Journal back out.  I'm thinking what might be more fun is for others to do a page for my journal and me do one for there journal.  Then swap them out in the mail.  Once there are arrives then I add it into my Journal.  That way it never leaves my home but it gets filled with fun art from others around the world.  And it would be so much Cheaper than mailing out the entire journal.

Want to join?  Let me know.



If you like what you see please join my blog site and subscribe so you
can get updates when I add more art.







No comments: