ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Monday, April 18, 2016

My Zebra Baby Shower Invitations

Well just a few months back I got the good news that my
prior Foster Daughter is Pregnant.    She is very dear to me and
I consider her a daughter of mine.

Well I have been busy making her Baby Shower invitations.


What do you think?



The Pregnant lady is from a Tattered Lace Die by the
name of  Baby Shower




These are the foam piece that you put under your paper and die to help
you die cut through the paper and get all the pieces out easier. The pink
cut all the way through because I had two pieces of foam behind my card stock 
by accident.  I plan to use these instead of throwing them away.

Yes I save everything.  LOL

Where did I buy them from you might ask?


Click on the site to go there.

A friend told me to check out this site.  Just a warning it is addictive.  But on a good note I did a google search before placing my order.  I typed in Create and Craft Coupons.

I was able to get free shipping and $10 off my order.  So I now know I will always look for
coupons now before I place an order on any site.  

If you like what you see please join my blog site and subscribe so you
can get updates when I add more art.




No comments: