ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Monday, July 4, 2016

Zentangled my Daughter Dog George

My sweet Daughter Crystina has started her own Etsy store using her talent of Graphic Design.

She did a painting of her dog George then turned it into a coloring page.


You can purchase this for your child to color or to Zentangle it yourself for $1.00 as an instant download.  Just click on 




Then I purchased it.  Yes I did to help my daughter out. And then Zentangled it.
You too can purchase the Instant download for only $2.00 and then print it on CardStock and color it in.  Or give it to your young teen to color in.







Want to help out a new Graphic Design Artist.  Help her store get recognized. Like her store, like different items and share with your friends or on FaceBook.   And if you really want to make her day purchase one of her Listings.  

Items she carries.....
 cup cake toppers, 
coloring pages,
 Zens to color, 
Baby Invitations 
and some really neat cards.

Take a look.

If you do purchase a listing PLEASE leave some feedback.  That helps others decide if they want to buy from her or not.

Just click on 


To take you to her page.


Thank you so much for reading my blog.  Hope you enjoy what i post.

And if you Help my daughter out, THANKS BIG time.

Please Follow Me and Comment if time.



No comments: