ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review..................Check out these posts for 2014

Ok I got thinking about something a bit ago.  How many of us blog about something important that might help out others.  Or maybe do a blog on a technique or something we really want others to see.

Well probably all of us.   And they get viewed, then are on the back burner or way back in the closet so to speak just covering up with dust.  I'm not sure if you are like me, but I hate clicking on the month on a blog or on the year and then months to see what might have been posted.  So I am going to start posting the first and 15th of each month several older posts past.  That way you can check them out by clicking on the link.  Or I hope it takes you right to them.  I might have to do a bit of work to get this right. So please bare with me while I try to get this right.  Go right to the post and no scrolling for ever to find the particular post.


Check out these posts

Reviews for 2014
Click on titles to check out the actual pages

Finally my Blog and Stores
Posted on 19 March 2014



Washi Tape Mittens
Posted 19 March 2014



Paper Piecing My Newest Addiction
Posted 19 March 2014



See all the places you can go for FREE patterns


Creative Crafts and Supply's
Posted 4 June 2014


Introducing my Store and Website.  Find items for sale, gifts that are handmade for sale. Techniques, ATC's for Trade and examples.  Oh and my pets.  LOL

Book Binding
Posted 4 June 2014



CUT FILES 
Posted 5 June 2014

some other information of 2 other websites I own.  Both have good
information on there.  Or I think so anyways.  LOL

Curtains and How to shorten them.
Posted 6 June 2014




Clip Art and Places to Find Them
Posted 8 June 2014



Oven Roasted Sausages, Potatoes and Peppers
Posted 16 June 2014


Postal Service Messed Up
Posted 19 June 2014


Recycle Mailing Envelopes
Posted 19 June 2014

DIY



Building a Website
18 July 2014


Recycle Your Old Tires
20 July 2014


Confused Follow Me WHY NOT ??
Posted 23 July 2014


Cricut Cheat Sheets
Posted 29 July 2014


My Zentangle I made for my son
Posted 4 August 2014

Children's Rings Great Party Favors
Posted 4 August 2014


Smash Book for my Sister
Posted 12 August 2014

Doing a Little Crafting
Posted 22 August 2014


Welcome to Stampers Anonymous
Posted 31 August 2014


My Pinterest Addiction
Posted 3 September 2014



My New Bracelet Design
Posted 6 September 2014


Bracelet I made last night
Posted 8 September 2014


10 Things I thought I'd Never Say Before Becoming a Mommy
Posted   September 2014


Google & Blogger
Posted 13 October 2014



Shopping has Began
Posted 14 October 2014


Yummy Pumpkin Recipe
Posted 23 October 2014


Easy Cute DIY Project
Posted 23 October 2014

What to do with Washi Tape
Posted 24 October 2014


Recycling Handle for my Case
Posted 28 October 2014


DIY Halloween Potion Bottle
Posted  2 November 2014


My Handmade Christmas Cards
Posted 5 December 2014


Yummy Veggie & Chicken Burritos-Tacos or Quesadilla's
Posted 12 December 2014



Well that's all for 2014.  Hope you enjoyed this idea of Reviews.  You can also click on the word Reviews under labels on right hand side and it will bring up any reviews I might have done.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me aka Follow me.  Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are welcome.




No comments: