ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stroke Mini Stroke

Well I wrote the below on a day I thought i was having a mini stroke.  Found out I had not put my sons xanex in an empty bottle with no label.  I put it in my empty requip bottle and then took them that night thinking they were my prescription.  Forgetting that my new prescription was in the unopened pharmacy bag.



How do you know ir you have had one. Hubby thinks I hsve I just know I am tired and can't keep my eyes open.  Tell me whar you rhik.>>>???


Tell me what you would thought was going on by my first section of this post ?  LOL







KIM DO NOT READ ANY FARTHER    >>>>>>> 


Kim is my sister


Please because you will ruin my surprise
.  
I forgot about the posting below when I sent you the link







Kim if you see this sentence you have gone to far.



No comments: