ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Easy Cute DIY Projects

I love making little crafty fun things.  Especially ones that are simple cut and fast.  I love to crochet granny squares, but you can only do so much with them.  Or so I thought.  Check out this newest idea I found to use them for.  Can't wait to make a few of these.  Think they would make cute little gifts.

Just click on the names and it will take you to the tutorials.



I really should not be sitting here at the computer, but I am finding the neatest things.  I need to stop reading my Bloglovin Newsletters.  They are addictive just like Pinterest.  This next little DIY you have to order the cute little birds, but hey what a cute item to hang all about the house.  I need to create something with this idea.









Well I'm a bit disappointed in the links I'm attaching.  Click the title above then click on DIY Tutorials to find this little beauty.  I tried 3 times and it won't give me a link to go directly to this little project.  These would make awesome little gifts.  You could put just about anything inside of them.  Bottles like this can be bought at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.















No comments: