ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Friday, December 5, 2014

My Handmade Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,
    Well it is the 5th of December and i just noticed I haven't posted in a while now.  So sorry about that.  So I thought I would come on and show you some cards I have made for Christmas.  Hope you like them.


Snowy little card.  I see I never colored in my little bird on my snowmans arm.  LOL
 I have two different versions of this one so here is the other one
This next one I am calling a Poinsettia but really don't know what type of flower you would call it.  I had fun making this one.  Not sure if you can see but the edges are all embossed also.


I have a few more cards I have made for christmas back in October.  Not sure if I have already shared them with you or not. But I will go ahead and share them now just in case.

and another version of this


if you enjoy seeing cards that I make please subscribe or follow me.  I also can be found on instagram under the user name mouseyjo

No comments: