ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Dangles

 Dangles 

What are They you ask?

Well they are pretty little 

baubles/creations attached with a

Lobster claw or a Swivel Hook.

Or just a plain hook you find on just about anything.
for Journals, Bibles, Purses,
 your Rear View Mirror and more
Making it easy to attach to anything you want them too. 
 If they are strong enough you can even attach them to your lamp.

I enjoy making and selling them.
If you would like to see more of my creations 
click on the link below
 or skip on over to Etsy.com and look me up under CardsCraftsnMore

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.




No comments: