ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reviews..... Check out these posts for 2012

Ok I got thinking about something a bit ago.  How many of us blog about something important that might help out others.  Or maybe do a blog on a technique or something we really want others to see.

Well probably all of us.   And they get viewed, then are on the back burner or way back in the closet so to speak just covering up with dust.  I'm not sure if you are like me, but I hate clicking on the month on a blog or on the year and then months to see what might have been posted.  So I am going to start posting the first and 15th of each month several older posts past.  That way you can check them out by clicking on the link.  Or I hope it takes you right to them.  I might have to do a bit of work to get this right. So please bare with me while I try to get this right.  Go right to the post and no scrolling for ever to find the particular post.

 Starting with the year 2012.

posted Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shows how you can recycle a gift bag into several different cards

posted Sunday, January 22, 2012


How to tell the Sweetest Bell peppers by the bumps on it.  How to make bread soft again.  How to make Easy Fast Deviled eggs.  How to keep cut up cheese last longer.  And a tip for each picture featured above.

posted Sunday, January 22, 2012


Why is your lint filter empty but dryer heating unit went out.  When cooking does peanut butter or other sticky things stick to your measuring cup?  See how to keep it from doing that.  Did you seal your envelope and realize you forgot to put something inside.  See what you can do.  Have an ant problem?

posted Monday, January 23, 2012
Sharing my Graduation Card I hand made for my daughter.  Easy to make.

posted Friday, January 27, 2012

great tutorial listed here.

posted Friday, January 27, 2012


posted Saturday, January 28, 2012


posted January 29, 2012


posted Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easy yummy recipe
posted Monday, March 26, 2012



posted Monday, March 26, 2012


Well that's it for 2012.  Hope you enjoyed this idea of Reviews.  You can always click on the word Reviews under labels on right hand side and it will bring up any reviews I do.  Thanks for checking out my blog.  Please subscribe I need more subscribers.


If you like what you see please join my blog site and subscribe so you
can get updates when I add more art.

No comments: