ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Friday, February 27, 2015

Deer Decor Discovered


I found the neatest thing the other day while shopping at Hobby Lobby.  I was there buying things for a baby shower I'm helping to give at the end of March.  See this one is  for a Baby Boy due at the end of April.  But it will be a little different.  I will tell you more about it in my next post.

One thing I can tell you is Mommy & Daddy to be want everything for baby to be in Mossy Oak Camo.  Now if you don't know what that is I will try and explain.  Oh wait I have a better idea.  Let me show you something with that design.




Here is 2 different examples for you to know what I am talking about.  Bet some of you never knew there was 2 different kinds of camo designs.


Ok now for my find.  

 Light Switch 


                                                            Door Knob

                 Drawer Handle Front



Back of the Handle
I think these were about $7.00 each

Then the best part of all.  They have the full alphabet so you can spell anything that you want.



You can find these by doing a search on Hobby Lobby.  Here is a link you can check out.




Well I did a search for Deer Antler Decor and hardly brought up anything.  But I then put in Antler Decor and quite a bit came up.  Lamps, Decor, Mirrors and more.  Click on Antler Decor below to go directly to the items I found.





Now babies are quite small and to me why not start them out at kids size hunting decor.  So I found this adorable bedroom decor called Willow.



I found this after a lot of searching on Amazon.  


Hope you enjoyed this bit of information.  Please Subscribe to my Blog.












No comments: