ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

COVID-19 Sucks


 Oh my gosh I can't believe how much time has passed.  I am terrible at posting here.  Now I know why I don't have many followers.  Well I will drive you crazy posting tons of stuff over the next couple days.  Then probably forget for another 6 months.  SAD because I really do like posting here.  It is nice to know someone cares to read what I write or post.

As you all know COVID is wrecking everyone's lives.  Thank Goodness they now have a shot out but I'm so scared to take it.  Some of you know my Husband is a Nurse.  LPN.  He took the Modera shot and so far he is doing good.  He did get severe head aches for 3 days and on day 2 or 3 he couldn't get warm no matter how many blankets he put on and was sweating the entire time.  

So if and when I get the shot it will probably be the one he got.  I just have so many allergies I'm scared to try taking it.

Well you don't need to hear much about this only that if you are reading this years from now look up the COVID epidemic.  It has killed TONS.


Watch for some awesome posts.  Will be posting the Brooches I made for Senior Living home for Christmas 2020 and Valentines 2021.  And lots more.


See you soon.

Mickey Jo

2 comments:

Thea said...

Covid is horrible. I agree, can't wait.to see your progress! Thea

Mickey Jo said...

Thea sorry I am behind like always. Been having some remodeling done in kitchen. Watch for it. lol