ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Journaling and Bible Versus

Hello again everyone.  I am a bit behind on posting.  I wanted to ask you all for a huge favor.

Here is the SMASH book I am making for my sister.

I would like to put a bible verse on the page with the tree and the one with the deer.  Two different verses.  I just am lost.  Would love to see some recommendations.  

Here is the link directly to the SMASH book posting.




I'm way behind on working on her book.

Kind of lost the incentive. 
Maybe some help will prompt me on again.  




Thanks for Checking out my BLOG.

Please Subscribe to me aka Follow me.
Just click on the little button to the left of this that says
FOLLOW ME

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates of
when I add more art or another post.



Comment Below
And let me know if you have ever made a Smash Book Before.
Leave your link so I can check it out.  Would love to see what others are doing.























No comments: