ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Friday, August 16, 2019

Blueberry Sky Pie

Well I want to write something and my mind has gone blank.  So for now I will share this awesome recipe with all of my followers.  
Though there is not many of you I want to try and post more often this year than I did last.  I think I am doing pretty good so far.




Blueberry Sky Pie

Ingredients:

8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 Tbs Koolaide (Lemonaide)
14 oz Can of Sweeten Condensed Milk
8 oz Whip Topping
2 Boxes of Blueberry Pie Filling
2 Gram Cracker Crust

Instructions:

Mix all ingredients (saving out about 2 tsp. of blueberry pie filling for topping on pie when done for decoration)

Poor into Gram Cracker Crusts, then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.  Eat and enjoy.  Great with milk or Coffee.

Number of servings 6-8
Makes 2 Pies

Some are now using a can of frozen lemonaide.  Cost more and not sure what you do with the excess.  Also see people are only chilling for 20 minutes now.  Chilling longer makes it stand up better.  Keep one for home and take one to your co workers, Dentist like I did at Christmas time or a dear friend.


p.s. pictures were borrowed from the world wide web.  I starting making this recipe in 1975.  You can also switch out blue berry for strawberry or cherry.
****************************************
Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.


No comments: