ATC's

ATC's
Artist Trading Cards I have Created

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Color Journal

 Oops I got side tracked and forgot to come back and post.  But here I am only one day late.  Ok going to work backwards.   

A new friend Donna told a group of us about a Color Journal that she had started after watching a video on YouTube.  You can click the link below or look up the Video by name.  Once I watched it I was captured, hooked.  I had to start one asap.

Color Journal

Click photos below to see larger close ups.

So I started searching for a journal to use.  Didn't want to Small

or to Big.  
  I searched and searched.  

Come on now I know I have something.  Finally I came across the perfect size.

And was up until 8 am creating my back ground.

Close Ups Left Side below
Now the Right Side below

Now to confess.   I was having a hard time of finding red papers.  I know I have a craft room full SOMEWHERE OUT THERE.  But I wanted to start my journal not search and search. 

Closer up of the words I found

So I made a few pieces myself.  I took pages that were grey and white or another color altogether that was in the same color range like pink or rust and used a Real Red Ink Pad from Stampin Up.  I have circled some of them.  

Now need to work on adding my extras.  Will come back to this page and post as I get the pages finished.   I'm going to also show off Donna's pages as I have gotten her permission.  I forgot to do the first pages to name my Journal.  So after her showing me hers I know I have more to do.  Here is the beginning introduction to her Journal.

Here is her Red Pages.

I'm making these picture small and hoping you can click on them and make them bigger.

Thanks everyone who follows me.  I will post more as I do the page.  But will add more here as I finish my Red Pages.

Thanks for Checking out my blog.

Please Subscribe to me    aka    FOLLOW ME. 
 Just click on the little button to the left of this that says Follow Me.  

If you subscribe to my blog site you will then get updates when I add more art or another post.

Comments are Welcome.

No comments: